We are an urban mobility startup and our primary business is dockless two-wheeler rentals. We have thousands
of vehicles across the city and maintaining of these vehicles well is of extreme importance for this business to
flourish. The 12 hubs that are present across the city exactly does this vehicle maintenance.
Any kind of minor repairs and maintenance is done by the on-ground operations and on-ground service teams.
Any bike that has a repair beyond this scale would be moved to the near-by Hub. Our hubs are very large
spaces that can accommodate a few hundred bikes during the maintenance process. Below is a brief on how a
The diagnostics team inspects the vehicles, identifies what the exact issue is and accordingly assigns to Plant
(fitter) team or service team or operations team.
The plant (fitter) team resolves any issues related to the key-less equipment that we install on the bikes. The
service team fixes any automobile or mechanical repairs. The operations team resolves any other small issues
like cleaning, changing engine oil / battery etc.
The MIS team would be maintaining a detailed tracker and time sheet on every single activity that happens at the
hub, right from a bike’s entry to exit. Stockists would be maintaining and issuing all the spares, supplies,
cleaning material that is required for all kinds of bike repairs.
The Hub Manager manages all the operations mentioned above.
Shift Timings: 6 AM to 3 PM or 1 PM to 10 PM. Rotational shift.
Travel Required: Very minimal
Roles & Responsibilities
● Business Delivery
○ Plan the plant layout
○ Setup processes, establish timelines for the overall bike servicing and ensure they are met
○ Set up process and audit and report stocks
○ Set up process to ensure timely procurement of parts
○ Coordinate with Ops/Plant/Central warehouse
○ Publish DSR, WSR and MSR Reports
○ Manage all data and ensure there is no slip in data integrity and provide necessary reports to
central warehouse and finance teams.
○ Take care of warranty, outsourced services like lathe and paint jobs etc.
Job Description - Hub Manager - Hub Operations
● Team Management
○ Manage multi layered teams of upto 100 members
○ Monitoring the team performance to achieve the KRA’s will be the most important component as
part of team management
○ Attrition management, managing attendance and staffing based on present day scheduling on a
day to day basis
○ Conduct pre-shift and post shift huddles to discuss the day to day updates on policies and
○ Conduct Team meetings daily and discuss team achievements and shortfalls
● 5+ years experience as a MRO (maintenance, repair & operations) plant manager
● Experience in managing vehicle servicing units in the automobile industry would be a huge plus
● Well versed with GRN, MRN, MIN, Warranty, Outsourced services like lathe and paint jobs etc.
● Good contacts in the automobile industry
● Ability to motivate and manage a young team
● Proven ability in driving tightly controlled operational metrics
● Strong process orientation & business accumen
● Effective communication skills
● High sense of urgency
● Mandatory: Ability to speak Kannada or Hindi along with English
About Us Bounce (www.bounceshare.com)
We all are aware that the cities are getting congested. Moving from one place to another, be it for work, fun or
leisure is a pain. At times we spend planning how to commute in detail than planning for the actual work:)
Distances and availability of commute are deciding everything we do.
Cabs were a boon but it congests cities since the average occupancy in a car is less than 1.2 persons at any
point in time. The waiting time for cabs has increased, prices have gone up and the car takes substantially more
time to commute compared to a scooter.
Our solution is simple and light on the pocket and we help you adopt mass rapid transport as well for the longest
part of your commute. Imagine a simple solution, where you open an app, find the nearest scooter, electric
pedelecs , select the bike, get an OTP, key in the OTP on the scooter and the vehicle unlocks and you start and
head to your destination. Once you reach your destination, you end the trip on the keypad of the bike, walk
away. You pay for the distance and time of your commute only. The drop off point becomes a pick up point to the
next user. Check this video :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAhbqjc5GQQ.
We further aim at decongesting the roads by encouraging commuters to choose public transport by providing
seamless First mile and Last mile connectivity solution in India, through our bike rentals.
Solving these problems matter for tomorrow’s India. Join us in this mission, do things that matter and we promise
one hell of a fun ride along.
From the Media