We currently lead the two-wheeler rental market in Bangalore and to are geared up to launch our services in all
the metro cities. Launch Manager will lead a highly dynamic team and will be responsible for setting up the two-
wheeler rental business in the assigned city.
This role is for you if you thrive in ambiguity and if you enjoy building strategy and executing on-ground equally.
Roles & Responsibilities
○ Work with the central support teams in
■ Hiring for mid-level & on-ground roles across Marketing, Operations and for the
automobile plant for keyless implementation
■ Infrastructure setup for the central office and for the automobile plant
○ Research & scout the city market to understand the local dynamics and thus plan the city launch - area wise demand etc.
Dock Less Scooter System Setup
○ Work with the central leadership teams in Bangalore to ensure procurement of bikes is
happening on time and business runs unhaltered
○ Set up the workshop and all necessary systems for the setup to deliver keyless scooters on time
Marketing & Alliances
○ Build and develop strong business relationships with the concerned local public & private
■ RTO: For registration and other required clearance processes
■ City & Traffic Police: Advance information on our processes, handling traffic rule
violation cases etc.
■ Metro, Bus Stand, Airports, Railway Stations: For possible tie-ups and demand
■ Colleges, Malls, Hospitals, Theatres: For parking space and demand generation
○ Work with the central marketing team to drive city specific digital marketing campaigns and improve adoption
○ Launch cost effective offline marketing campaigns to create awareness in the city
Business Growth & Delivery
○ Define the city growth strategy and ensure on-ground execution is aligned to this
○ Own, drive and deliver the P&L for the city
○ Lead multi-layered sales, marketing & operations teams by formulating goals, incentive programs etc.
● Strong & relevant educational background. Tier 1 Under Grad / Engineering preferred.
● 2+ years of strong experience in driving scale, delivering business numbers
● Strong experience in Operations / Marketing
● Ability to break down and solve complex problems through analytical excellence and business acumen
● Extremely strong people skills: attracting & hiring great talent, managing layered in-house and external teams
● Strong success record of achieving targets - including planning, team management and execution of plans to achieve the desired business goals
● Should possess - strong ownership, work ethic, willingness to get hands dirty and an attitude to get stuff done
● Has good business sense, multitasking and prioritisation abilities, an unwavering focus, and the ability to handle ambiguity