Mobility is largely dependent on working in collaboration with government policies. In this role, you will be
working with local government bodies in building partnerships, working on policy advocacy for the
micro-mobility sector, growing the company as a thought leader locally.
City Government Alliances Manager reports into the City Head and works closely with the Director of
Government Partnerships. He/she is responsible for building & maintaining relationships with the
relevant government bodies that are important for Bounce to operate locally.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Partnerships & Alliances
● Develop a very clear model for engaging the Government bodies and their operations in areas
that are directly and indirectly related to mobility: R&B, Pollution Control, Police, Municipal
Bodies, Traffic, RTO, Budgeting, etc.
● Network with the stakeholders and develop the company’s visibility.
● Understanding Government flagship programs and impaneling as a technology provider with
● Work with Technical Advisories (Consultants) which are working with these ministries
● Work with State Government / Agencies in influencing policymakers & agencies.
Project Planning & Management
● Develop case studies and build effective proposals for various government projects/tenders
● Exploring the possibilities in the PPP/NGO platforms.
● Building case study reports of major pilot projects to showcase the impact of the project
Policy advocacy & Research
● Review and understand existing and new legislation and policies pertaining to the business
● Gathering and analyzing data for demonstrating performance on various SDGs and other
● Continuous tracking any market news or movement relating to the business or regulations
surrounding the business
● Identify legislative, regulatory, and political threats or opportunities for company business in
● Strong & relevant education background
● 3+ years of hands-on experience in working with the government bodies, policymakers
● Proven track record of identifying new areas of business potential and turning them around into
● Extremely strong interpersonal skills & executive presence
● Leadership skills required to lead large scale projects by coordinating with leaders across the
● Established relationships with concerned groups including but not limited to transport-related
authorities, state and local governments, consultants, agencies, lobbies
● Collaborative in nature & holds the highest standards of integrity
● Experience in or strong inclination towards startups is a huge plus
About Us Bounce (erstwhile Metro Bikes) WickedRide
We all are aware that the cities are getting congested. Moving from one place to another, be it for
work, fun or leisure is a pain. At times we spend planning how to commute in detail than planning for
the actual work:)
Distances and availability of commute are deciding everything we do.
Cabs were a boon but it congests cities since the average occupancy in a car is less than 1.2 persons
at any point in time. The waiting time for cabs has increased, prices have gone up and the car takes
substantially more time to commute compared to a scooter.
Our solution is simple and light on the pocket and we help you adopt mass rapid transport as well for
the longest part of your commute.
Imagine a simple solution, where you open an app, find the nearest scooter, electric pedelecs, select
the bike, get an OTP, key in the OTP on the scooter and the vehicle unlocks and you start and head
to your destination. Once you reach your destination, you end the trip on the keypad of the bike, walk
away. You pay for the distance and time of your commute only. The drop off point becomes a pick-up
point to the next user. Check this video :) goo.gl/2sGNPc
We further aim at decongesting the roads by encouraging commuters to choose public transport by
providing seamless First mile and Last mile connectivity solutions in India, through our bike rentals.
Solving these problems matter for tomorrow’s India. Join us in this mission, do things that matter and
we promise one hell of a fun ride along.
From the Media