ABOUT THE TEAM & ROLE
Product Management at Bounce is all about making an impact – we’re responsible for solving the right problems at the right time in the right manner! Product Managers and Analysts here work across a wide array of problems in Consumer, Keyless IOT, Supply/Operations and Data Products teams. We drive both strategy and execution in collaboration with engineers, designers, operations, supply chain and marketing.
Product Analysts at Bounce work very closely with Product Management and Business teams to drive data-led decisions. We’re looking for experienced Product Analysts who will be lead data analysis for a key area/pod and help it all the way from problem discovery to creating tangible business impact.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
· Work in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to perform research and analysis to back up assumptions
· Creating dashboards. Managing metrics and insights for improving performance
· Develop business cases to support business operations and presents findings to manager or project leader
· Should be comfortable working with SQL, large datasets, excel & scripting
· Utilize systems and data to resolve business issues in the most effective and productive manner
Engineering graduate, with a B.E./B.Tech Degree OR a degree in Statistics
4+ years of work experience as an analyst
Proficiency in SQL
Knowledge in Python & R a plus
An ability to think quantitatively and qualitatively about operating processes and outcomes