Bounce aims to be a mobility leader that can enable access to the livelihood of millions of people across the world. We need the best people to work with us to make this happen.
Bounce is a category creator in the mobility space and the only true dock-less scooter sharing company in India doing about 600,000 to 750,000 rides per month in Bangalore.
We have over 450,000 monthly active users now and onboard more than 66000 new users monthly without any spend (organic on-boarding through referrals). Our mobility solutions can be easily scaled to European and South East Asian countries as well.
We see super cohorts of users; 4.8 rides (per week per user) and due to supply constraints see about 8 transactions (per user per month). We believe that two-wheelers are the best way to solve mobility in Indian cities (also tier 2/3 cities).
We are looking at electric scooters to scale and have done some great work on swapping infra.
Vision: Democratise mobility and make mobility a fundamental right
12 Month plan: We want to hit a million rides per day
Why do we need you?
The success of our vision is dependent on studying and accurately predicting our customers, their preferences, market, demand, competition, pricing, traffic, security, you name it, literally! We’re looking for a Spare Parts Head who can excel in a fun, fast-moving startup to help elevate the user experience. To ensure that our cities are congestion and pollution free, we need to be able to bring the smartest minds from diverse backgrounds together to overcome challenges that haven’t been thought off or solved before.
What will you do at Bounce?
Establish, build, and maintain long-term customer relationships in order to improve the Company's opportunities for sales and profits, ensure customer satisfaction and provide effective responses to customer requirements
• Implement spare parts management activities according to the global spare parts product roadmap
• Ensure the processes and tools are available and used locally
• Prepare accurate forecasts to ensure maximum availability
• Improve spare parts delivery, consumption control and stock value by identifying existing spares and material in stock.
• Lead and coordinate the sales and execution efforts of the spare parts team
• Ensure the team follow established BOUNCE sales and execution procedures
• Ensure a strong focus on maximizing profits and prices by proper price setting and price reviewing according to BOUNCE standards
• Oversee the inventory management activities in line with BOUNCE procedures and targets
• Manage smooth logistics and minimize order to delivery lead time
• Monitor the quality and delivery of key performance indicators (KPI’s) relevant to the spare parts team and analyse and report them timely
Maintain customer metrics and constantly seek areas for improvement
• Actively communicate the spare parts products and inform changes and updates to all stakeholders
• Continuously evaluate the market potential and give feedback to global teams.
• Conduct calls and participate in customer meetings for the feedback
• Ensure the team is properly organized, staffed, skilled, and directed
• Guide, motivate and develop team members within Human Resources policies, for the benefit of both BOUNCE and the employee
• Bachelor's degree with 8 years of experience in business development, product development, marketing, spare parts, service delivery or engineering; OR
• Master's degree with 6 years of experience in business development, product development, marketing, spare parts, service delivery or engineering
• Bachelor's degree in Business
• Experience with power systems, including transformers
• Experience with spare parts delivery, repairs and inventory management
• Understanding of markets and ability to interface with customers
• Ability to drive actions proactively
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Ability to travel 20-40%.