Senior Android Developer/ Android Lead
We are building the future of commuting. We aim to make our country congestion & pollution free.
We are achieving this through bike sharing and providing affordable and on-demand first and last mile
Bounce bikes are keyless, dock-less and completely automated. They can be picked up and dropped off
We are at the core of amalgamating SoftwareApplication Engineering, Hardware (Embedded & Firmware)
Engineering and Automobile (Mechanical & Electrical)
You can be a part of building this new kind of platform and achieve the unachieved.
We are looking for people with an appetite for ownership and a penchant for building quality products and
Job Summary & Responsibilities
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams from Product, Marketing, Operations, and various Business
teams to deliver user-centric and delightful customer experiences.
• Build pixel-perfect and buttery smooth UX
• Build and maintain a well architected and scalable codebase.
• Help the team keep up to date with the latest industry trends and best practices.
• Guide and mentor junior developers
• 3+ years of experience building on the Android platform
• Familiarity with coding in Kotlin.
• Firm grasp of Android Architecture Components like ViewModel, Room, Databinding etc...
• Experience with working on reactive paradigms like RXJava
• Ability to build efficient layouts and a good understanding of tools like ConstraintLayout,
• Good understanding of Android's animation frameworks
• Familiarity with writing JUnit and Expresso tests
Good to have:
• Experience with building React native apps.