Role : Devops Engineer / Lead
Experience : 4-8 Years
Location : Bangalore
- Apply cloud (AWS) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Analyse code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company's engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimise the company's computing architecture.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
- You possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
- You have 4+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- You are an expert in code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, and Chef).
- You can maintain Java web applications.
- You have experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- You possess a strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium).
- You exhibit expertise in software development methodologies.
- You have working knowledge of Ruby or Python and known DevOps tools like Git and GitHub.
- You have a working knowledge of databases and SQL (Structured Query Language).
- You possess a problem-solving attitude.
- You can work independently and as part of a team.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying