We are a ride sharing startup and we aim to solve the urban commute hassles, make our roads congestion free
and our cities, pollution free. Seamless technology and efficient on-ground execution are the two factors that
drive our success. Including all kinds of operations like fueling, redistribution, patrol etc, we will have upwards of
3000 on-ground executives for Bangalore. This role encompasses all the HR activities related to this unit:
recruiting, HR business partnership and L&D. In this role you would be leading a fairly large team and will be
working closely with the city leadership team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan and deliver the large mass of hiring for all the functions: operations, customer support, automobile plant etc.
- Develop relationships with colleges, skill development bodies, NGOs etc and nurture them into high performing sourcing channels
- Work with the leadership teams in constantly improving the recruitment processes and optimizing for better outcomes
- Track, report and improve all the recruitment metrics
- Efficiently plan and optimize recruitment budgets and other related costs
HR Business Partnership
- Talent Management: Build processes to ensure all employees understand their roles very well and are very clear with their career growth path
- Issue Resolution: Work with stakeholders in other teams and vendors in solving any kind of issues like payroll, insurance, attendance etc.
- Engagement: Develop closely knit systems to engage with on-ground employees, understand their issues and fix them.
- R&R: Work with the businesses in identifying the key metrics for various roles and build processes to reward the top performers through promotions, incentives etc.
- Communication: Manage all employee communication and ensure all employees are constantly updated
with necessary information and company updates.
- Attrition: Identify the reasons for attrition at various stages and build innovative mechanisms to control the same
Learning & Development
- Identify skill gaps for every role right from the source of hire and work with internal and external training
stakeholders in filling the gaps
- Work towards improving the managerial capability through classroom and on-job training sessions
Business / Stakeholder Management
- Work closely with the business in planning & forecasting the various talent needs
- Understand the relevant industry trends and help the business be abreast of them
- Work closely with the stakeholders and help them plan the hiring needs & levels
- Effectively hire & manage the team required for all non-technical hiring needs
- Set processes & guidelines to help the team achieve goals with great efficiency
- Drive organizational processes & philosophy in regards to team growth & development
- Passion towards hiring great people, setting up strong recruitment processes & building great
- 10+ years of experience in hiring and maintaining on-ground, blue collar staff in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- 4+ years experience in managing high performing recruiting teams
- Extremely strong process orientation & business acumen
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills
- Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers and the recruiting team.
- High sense of urgency