Responsible for overall Program Management, Project Coordination & successful implementation & execution of
assigned solution and shall be the single point of contact for the teams to interact with.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Closely work with cross-functional-teams for the smooth & timely implementation of solutions/projects.
2. Create dash board to map the progress and provide MIS on regular basis to all the concerned stakeholders.
3. Establish, maintain and communicate scalable, repeatable processes to improve operational efficiencies.
4. Ensure tracking of Budget Vs Actual and raise the red flag incase of any deviations
5. Ensure confidentiality and sensitivity of the information and adhere to the Safety, Quality Standards, Policies &
Procedures of the Company
3-5 years of relevant Program Management/Project Management experience
Fluent in MS Office Suite, especially Excel. MS Project knowledge will be preferred.
MBA / Project Management qualification / PMP will be an advantage
Must have worked on implementation of projects involving, R&D, software, hardware,
procurement and manufacturing.
Excellent communication skills, both oral and written with all levels of an organization
Strong planning, analytical skills, A high degree of attention to quality, detail and deadlines
Ability to work with processes established to retain critical knowledge and facilitate
Initiative and the ability to work in a self-directed fashion, Ability to anticipate potential
problems, determine and implement solutions.
Ability to step outside role confines and help teach and enable other team members.
Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment