About the role
Our success as a company is directly proportional to how efficiently we run our operations. With thousands of bikes in each city, we serve lakhs of customers. The on ground Operations team is responsible for the well-being of the bikes and for ensuring the bike rental process runs smoothly.
- Manage calls, chats and emails from customer in a timely manner
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Manage and resolve customer complaints. Escalate to Manager as necessary
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Provide excellent customer service and persuade customers to rate us highly
- Keep records of all the conversations in our call Centre database in a comprehensible way
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in a customer support role is an advantage (Not mandatory)
- Track record of over-achieving performance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Must be fluent in English, Kannada and Hindi
- Ability to work in shifts.
- Age less than 35 years.
In hand Salary Per month
14000/- to 25000/- (depends on the candidate experience / performances)
About the company