This position reports to Manager - Plant QA. The PDI QC Manager manages the Pre Delivery Inspection of Vehicles / Products , with its assigned staff, and supports the Quality Management system in the plant
He/she is a strong member of the plant Quality Management team and will focus on improving the Reliability of the Products / Vehicles to achieve Zero complaints on vehicles rolled out of plant to Field.
- Quality System (QMS continuous improvement, Process Quality Improvement, internal process / system audits)
- Feedback to Process Quality and Supplier Quality (support for sourcing, qualification audit, Supplier Development, PPAP management, Supplier performance monitor, support to manufacturing for material related issues) to address Hub and Plant process related quality issues.
- Coordination with Hub Team, R&D Team, Production team, and other stake holders for the PDI quality issues and validate action plans derived by teams.
- Support Hub Quality (ensure quality of deliverables of Plant Process, review and field / Hub related concerns)
- Hands on experience in analysing Field Failure Analysis when routed to plant
- Working in CFTs for New product development validation and trials with feedback of PDI related failures and issues
- Implementation and Practicing knowledge of Statistical Process / Quality Control (Process quality control, SPC, Process validation)
Qualifications and Experience required
- B.E. / B.Tech with experience in 6-10 years of Quality Management in Manufacturing / engineering / automotive or auto component industry / Automotive Service Industry / Field Quality
- Experience with manufacturing processes such as; Lean, Kaizen, Kanban, 5S
- DFM, DOE experience with understanding of statistical methods
- Knowledge of TS 16949 / ISO processes
Experience in conducting quality audits
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying