Job Description – Manager (Customer Support)
The role includes to get tasks done by using all of the resources available, Develop a strategy the team will use to reach its goal, Communicate clear instructions to team members, Listen to team members' feedback, Monitor team members' participation to ensure the training they are being provided is being put into use, and also to see if any additional training is needed.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
● Managing day to day planning, operational challenges and solving problems of a team (Team leaders/ Trainers/SME).
● Monitor, identify and resolve performance/behaviour issues using prescribed performance management techniques
● Helping team members to overcome the performance barriers by effective coaching and feedback consistently.
● Attrition Management, managing attendance and staffing based on present day scheduling on a day to day basis
● Conduct pre-shift and post shift huddles to discuss the day to day updates on policies and procedures
● Conduct Team meetings periodically and discuss team achievements and shortfalls. Involve team in decision making to set up a plan for the month based on shortfalls.
● Adhering to Process SLA
● Conduct periodic Call Calibrations within the team with best practice sharing as the objective.
● 2+ years of experience in a similar role
● Should have Excellent communication skills in English. Kannada and Hindi language will be added advantage
● Should be good in MS excel and possess good analytical skills
● Good Team player with a positive attitude
● Ability to work under pressure
● Should be flexible with Shifts.
About Us Bounce (erstwhile Metro Bikes) WickedRide
We all are aware that the cities are getting congested. Moving from one place to another, be it for work, fun or leisure is a pain. At times we spend planning how to commute in detail than planning for the actual work:)
Distances and availability of commute are deciding everything we do.
Cabs were a boon but it congests cities since the average occupancy in a car is less than 1.2 persons at any point in time. The waiting time for cabs has increased, prices have gone up and the car takes substantially more time to commute compared to a scooter.
Our solution is simple and light on the pocket and we help you adopt mass rapid transport as well for the longest part of your commute.
Imagine a simple solution, where you open an app, find the nearest scooter, electric pedelecs , select the bike, get an OTP, key in the OTP on the scooter and the vehicle unlocks and you start and head to your destination. Once you reach your destination, you end the trip on the keypad of the bike, walk away. You pay for the distance and time of your commute only. The drop off point becomes a pick up point to the next user. Check this video :) goo.gl/2sGNPc
We further aim at decongesting the roads by encouraging commuters to choose public transport by providing seamless First mile and Last mile connectivity solution in India, through our bike rentals.
Solving these problems matter for tomorrow’s India. Join us in this mission, do things that matter and we promise one hell of a fun ride along.
From the Media
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/small-biz/startups/newsbuzz/metro-bikes-rebrands-itself-as-bounce-post-rs -84-crore-funding/articleshow/65331527.cms http://www.clowork.in/startup-resources/meet-the-founder-of-bounce-vivekananda-hallekere/