This position reports to GM – Quality Assurance. The Quality Manager manages the Quality Control (QA) department with its assigned staff, and leads the Quality Management system as well as continuous quality improvement process.
He/she is a strong member of the plant management team and will focus on improving its processes to achieve Zero defects.
- Quality System (QMS continuous improvement, Management review, internal process / system audits, manage 3rd party system audit)
- Supplier Quality (support for sourcing, qualification audit, Supplier Development, PPAP management, Supplier performance monitor, support to manufacturing for material related issues)
- Customer Quality (ensure quality of deliverables in PPAP during project phase, review of Quality Agreements, review and deploy CSR and legal requirements within Organization, Customer assistance, Customer audit management, Customer satisfaction monitoring, handle quality issues during project phase and after SOP, waiver requests to Customers)
- Inspection, testing, Failure Analysis, Metrology, Calibration, equipment management and calibration, 5S
- Working in CFTs for New product development
- Incoming Quality Control (materials non conformities management, selection process, IQC inspection and inspection room management, equipment management and calibration, 5S);
- Statistical Process / Quality Control (Process quality control, SPC, Process validation)
- Process Quality Control / Outgoing inspection (Quality Control and handling of internal issues, Process validation, Statistical process control, FMEA/ CP review, product audit, outgoing quality inspection).
Qualifications and Experience required
- B.E. / B.Tech with experience in 4-6 years of Quality Management in manufacturing / engineering / automotive or auto component industry
- Experience with manufacturing processes such as; Lean, Kaizen, Kanban, 5C, 5S, TQM and TPM
- DFM, DOE experience with understanding of statistical methods
- Knowledge of TS 16949 / ISO processes
- Experience in leading quality audits
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying