ABOUT THE TEAM & ROLE
Product Management at Bounce is all about making an impact – we’re responsible for solving the right problems at the right time in the right manner! Product Managers here work across a wide array of problems in Consumer, Keyless IOT, Supply/Operations and Data Products teams. We drive both strategy and execution in collaboration with engineers, designers, operations, supply chain and marketing.
Our Consumer team works on areas like search to booking flow, ride experience, mobile platform, growth, loyalty, promotions, payments, self-serve and abuse prevention.
We’re looking for experienced product managers for our Consumer team. As the Product Owner for a key area, you will be expected to lead the pod all the way from problem discovery to creating tangible business impact.
- Be the Product Owner for a key area: develop roadmap to achieve OKRs for the area
- Ship fast without sacrificing quality; then leverage data and feedback for iterations
- Collaborate closely with counterparts in engineering, design, data and business teams
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience building high-quality consumer experiences on web/mobile at scale (>1M MAUs)
- Deep understanding of consumer behaviour – you represent the customer in every discussion and decision!
- Ability to handle complexity and ambiguity: deep dives through user research and analytics, business acumen, strong problem-solving skills
- “Product Owner” mindset: managing competing priorities, influencing stakeholders, identifying opportunities, driving outcomes
- Ability to communicate and present with clarity and conviction