As we go bigger and tell the world more about our products and all the super cool things that they can do, giving a visual identity to the brand's communication, to reach them the right way and in style, is as important. This role will be responsible for designing the communication/content pieces that will go out to the customers on different platforms like social media, in-app & push notifications, website, hoardings, brochures and other offline marketing collaterals.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create effective visual designs for campaigns (offline & online)
- Design communication materials for all internal, external communication and for other marketing purposes
- Work towards maintaining the design language, tonality and hygiene factors
- Contribute towards improving the visual brand identity & the brand guidelines
- Work with cross functional teams like Operations, Marketing, Content in giving a visual life to content pieces
- Build & maintain good relationships across the design community to understand the latest design trends and implement them
- 1+ years of experience in successfully delivering a similar role
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop/CorelDraw, After Effects, Illustrator, Flash
- A very young, urban and contemporary sense of design
- Be updated on the current design trends across channels
- Well, got to be passionate for sure!