This is a high impact role in our Operations team and you will be churning out useful insights from data around customers, usage metrics, fueling, pricing, demand forecast, misusage alerting, etc. You will partner with leaders from Marketing, Sales & Operations and help them decide on the next action plan. This role requires you to be an SQL rock star.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
- Work in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to perform research and analysis to back up assumptions.
- Creating dashboards. Managing metrics and insights for improving performance.
- Develop business cases to support business operations and presents findings to manager or project leader.
- Should be comfortable working with SQL, Large Datasets and Excel.
- Utilizes systems and data to resolve business issues in the most effective and productive manner.
- Provide coaching and/or guidance to less experienced Business Analysts.
- Engineering graduate, with a B.E./B.Tech Degree
- 2+ years of work experience as a Business Analyst.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Knowledge in Python & R a plus.
- An ability to think quantitatively and qualitatively about operating processes and outcomes
- Strong interpersonal.
- Proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying