We currently lead the two-wheeler rental market in Bangalore and to are geared up to launch our services in all the metro cities. Launch Program Manager will lead a team of City Launch Managers, to plan expansion and launch across geographies. The role will also be responsible for delivering business metrics and scaling the cities, and then handing them over to the Business As Usual teams.
This role is for you if you thrive in ambiguity and if you enjoy building strategy and executing on-ground equally.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with Central Teams to build product / tech that will suit new city expansion
- To plan timelines and priority of locations and business verticals in new cities
- Plan budgets with central teams
- The Program manager will have some central teams reporting to him/ for reporting business critical metrics
- Person will also handle a team of 7/8 City Launch managers and ensure city launches are happening on time delivering business goals
While city launch managers will be stations in cities, the central program manager will be responsible for the entirety of new cities and hence will be travelling 90% of the time to ensure problems are solved at the ground level.
Work with the central support teams in
- Hiring for mid-level & on-ground roles across Marketing, Operations and for the automobile plant for keyless implementation
- Infrastructure setup for the central office and for the automobile plant
Research & scout the city market to understand the local dynamics and thus plan the city launch
- area wise demand etc.
Dock Less Scooter System Setup
- Work with the central leadership teams in Bangalore to ensure procurement of bikes is happening on time and business runs unhaltered
- Set up the workshop and all necessary systems for the setup to deliver keyless scooters on time
Marketing & Alliances
Build and develop strong business relationships with the concerned local public & private authorities like
- RTO: For registration and other required clearance processes
- City & Traffic Police: Advance information on our processes, handling traffic rule violation cases etc.
- Metro, Bus Stand, Airports, Railway Stations: For possible tie-ups and demand generation
- Colleges, Malls, Hospitals, Theatres: For parking space and demand generation
Work with the central marketing team to drive city specific digital marketing campaigns and improve adoption
Launch cost effective offline marketing campaigns to create awareness in the city
Business Growth & Delivery
- Define the city growth strategy and ensure on-ground execution is aligned to this
- Own, drive and deliver the P&L for the city
- Lead multi-layered sales, marketing & operations teams by formulating goals, incentive programs etc.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying